Get out the lube: May is National Bike Month
In case you need an excuse to trade in the car for a bike this spring and summer, the League of American Bicyclists is ready to help. The League has declared the week of 12th-16th of May to be Bike-to-Work Week (with Friday the 16th to be Bike-to-Work Day. May itself is National Bike Month, and the League is offering a large PDF that lists 50 ways to celebrate the month, like hosting a murder mystery on a bike or ride with your child to school. So far, there are National Bike Month events listed for 18 states. More to come, I'm sure.
[Source: League of American Bicyclists]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies