Hydrogen car projects affected by CARB regulations
Although what we might consider electric cars to be more ZEVs than hydrogen-powered vehicles, the article considers hydrogen fuel cells as solid ZEV options. Quoting GM sources, the article says that the problem is the lack of hydrogen infrastructure, not the ability of automakers to build hydrogen-powered cars. If a carmaker produces a small number of hydrogen-powered cars that can go a long distance, they won't be required to make many electrics.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies