China's Guanxi province getting serious about cassava ethanol
Besides cassava, China is working on producing ethanol from other sources such as sweet potatoes, sorghum and straw and the country is quite desperate to reduce its foreign oil dependence. Oil imports in China were up 12 percent in 2007 so the country is aiming to make 10 percent of its energy sources renewable.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models