Citro�n C5 Airdream in Monaco
Such is the case of Citroën with its Airdream label, which was seen in the C5 during the EVER Green Car Salon in Monaco last week. The C5 is a medium-sized sedan, about the size of a Mercedes E-Class, which is mated to PSA's well-known 1.6 HDi engine good for 110 HP. This allows the car to run 42 mpg US (5.6 l/100 km in mixed European cycle) and produce 149 g/km CO2. As most diesel PSA powertains, it accepts a mixture of up to 30 percent of biodiesel . Unfortunately, although it's a nice car, it can't compete with the original concept.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video