Bac2's technology can drastically reduce the cost of fuel cells
According to Bac2, the plates exceed the U. S. Department of Energy specifications for use in automotive applications. Bac2 also claims that material has a raw state conductivity one billion times higher than commonly used resin binders, which means that no post-processing is needed. You can also adapt it in any shape or with almost any material to make your own fuel cell.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models