Avoid DUIs with the PartyPub, powered by pedals
The PedalPub is capable of seating up to 17 people, though only five of them pedal. Also seated are a bartender and a driver, who should remain sober we imagine. The Fietscafe started in Holland, but it's now branching out to the U.S. For all of the ethanol opponents, this could perhaps be the only alcohol consumption being done on the streets that you'd be all right with. For an example of the fun you could be having on the PartyPub, check out the video after the break.
[Source: PedalPub via Gizmag]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies