Once again, Camaro5.com sends in these photos that appear to show the full-scale Camaro model being used by the GM Accessories design studio to test all the factory knick-knacks and bolt-ons that they have in the works. Forget the tease we all got via the upskirt video GM allowed to be filmed -- this shows the full monty.
Here's the quick-and-dirty rundown.
- 7-spoke wheels
- RS stripe package (left side of the car)
- SS stripe package (right side of the car)
- Grille insert
- Rear fascia blackout
- Platform-style rear wing
- Fuel filler cap
- 2 possible ground effects kits (see close-up of the rear -- at that point, the clay modeling is "halved")
- Ducktail spoiler (again, see detail shot -- it's on the right half of the car)
- Slotted brake discs w/ red calipers