Beijing '08 Preview: FAW B131 Sedan
The FAW Besturn is a Chinese sedan based on the current-gen Mazda6, and while it won't go down in the annals of memorable car designs, its certainly not offensive either inside or out. Come next month at the Beijing Motor Show, FAW is expected to introduce a new, still-unnamed 4-door that Autoblog Chinese refers to simply as B131. The attached sketches show some promise -- that's a nice-looking car -- but the spy photo to the right gives us pause, as it looks nothing like the sketches. In fact, it just looks like a taped-up Mazda6. Here's hoping that FAW unveils something that looks like the drawings and not just the current Mazda6 with a FAW badge in the middle of the grille.
[Source: Autoblog Chinese]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX