Denmark to launch Project Better Place pilot program
The Israeli business news publication Globes is reporting that the Danish government will announce that Shai Agassi's much touted Project Better Place, with financing help from its major investor, Israel Corp, will begin a program to study the feasibility of the project in Copenhagen and other locations.
Not only have Danish officials recently visited Israel to meet with the company, but a prototype of the project's electric car, based on the Renault Megane (pictured above) has already been shipped in the opposite direction and may be on hand for tomorrow's announcement.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models