New York 2008: Top debuts of the show (w/ Poll)
The 2008 New York Auto Show press preview is in the books, and now it's the public's turn to roam the floor in the Javits Center. After thinking things over, we thought we'd put together a video of our top five most significant introductions from the show. New York served as a launching pad for exciting new vehicles like the Hyundai Genesis Coupe and Saleen S5S Raptor, so there were some winners to choose from. Click play on the video above to see our picks for the most significant debuts, and follow the jump to check out the high-res shots from the show floor and place your vote for which ride you think deserves the number one spot.
|2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe||1 (20.0%)|
|2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe||1 (20.0%)|
|Saleen S5S Raptor||1 (20.0%)|
|Kia KOUP Concept||1 (20.0%)|
|Suzuki Kizashi 3 Concept||1 (20.0%)|
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet