New York 2008: NYC oddities and side splitters
We were extremely busy while trying to cover the snot out of the New York Auto Show this past week at the Jacob Javits Center. Even when we were running across the show floor to make a press conference and get a good seat, we still had our fingers on the trigger of our many DSLR cameras. At times we caught some interesting and downright funny things that just didn't fit into any other gallery except one devote to the odd and slightly hilarious. Check them out in the gallery below, complete with captions that add some context and extra chuckles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX