New York 2008: Hyundai Genesis Coupe burning rubber [w/VIDEO]
New York 2008: Hyundai Genesis Coupe doing power slides
The 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is the new rear-driver that enthusiasts have been waiting for, and the automaker showed the assembled mass of media just how fun its hot new ride is. Hyundai pulled out all the stops at its press conference, including hiring a couple of Hollywood's finest female stunt drivers to unveil what is perhaps its most exciting vehicle ever. Above is video of an impressive array of spin-outs, burnouts and power slides in V6 (Silver) and turbo-four (Red) flavors. This thing is completely hot. Check it out.
UPDATE: Video of actual press conference with execs talking after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX