Gruau and Bollor� unveil new battery-powered microbus
Gruau already offers the current ICE-powered Microbus in France, with up to 150 examples servicing thirty towns. An electric version with a range of 120 km (75 miles) was tested in Nantes in 2005. Bolloré and Gruau expect their EV bus to comprise two-thirds of future sales when it arrives next year.
[Source: Le Blog Auto]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video