Spy Shots: Chevy Camaro SS spotted
Dodge is launching the SRT-8 model of the Challenger first. There's a head-spinning amount of variations on the Mustang GT theme. GM's not going to be left in the dust by the real-life rehashing of the late 1960s. An eagle-eyed member of the Camaro5 forums spotted an unusually dressed Zeta Camaro prototype near the Mesa, AZ proving grounds and managed to snap a cellphone shot of the car. The white mule wearing distinctive matte-black striping reportedly emitted a demonic whistle at idle, perhaps indicating the presence of the LS9 or LSA. A sinister-sounding bestriped Camaro – could it be the SS? We hope. Thanks to everyone who tipped!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video