Honda's "Engines" ads feature cleaner, happy powertrains
The engines featured are the gasoline burning i-VTEC and IMA hybrid systems, the diesel i-DTEC, and the hydrogen FC Stack. Each makes an appearance in the video, but it's the i-VTEC that checks out the hottie at the pump from a somewhat in appropriate angle. Not sure if that the comical or serious part.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies