Eco Racing withdraws greenest racer from Sebring
What exactly makes this car so green besides the (water-based) paint scheme? It has been engineered to run on a 50 percent biodiesel mix (though because of "rules" it may have to use Shell GTL diesel for now). Also, the car uses bodywork components made from 100 percent biodegradable hemp fibre and it has solar panels to juice up some of its electrical systems. No word on any carbon offset program.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video