Civic hybrid sales jump in UK
While Porsche and London duke it out over emissions rules and Saab worries about biofuels in the UK, Honda is going about selling more hybrids. The company announced that sales of the Civic Hybrid are up by 206 percent in the first few months of 2008 (compared to when, Honda doesn't say). The low-emission car - it emits just 109 grams of CO2 per km - is an appealing choice in a place where being under the 120 threshold is important for tax purposes. The lower a vehicle's emissions, the lower the taxes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies