Spy Shots: Dodge Challenger R/T in need of a wash
There's two things I miss about living in Detroit: $2.99 car washes and seeing preproduction prototypes on public streets. I get my fix for both longings in these spy shots sent to us by reader Jeff R. who snapped a Dodge Challenger R/T in the area of Rochester Hills, MI. We'll have to take his word that it's not an already-unveiled SRT-8 model, as from what we've seen of both so far, they look very similar save for a different badge on the grille and trunk. There might be more news on the Challenger and its various iterations in the coming weeks, so don't change that channel.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models