E-One Moli Energy Corp exhibits li-ion battery for electric vehicles
During their 10th anniversary celebrations the other day in Taiwan, the company took the wraps off a li-ion battery intended for the hybrid and electric car markets. What they didn't reveal was any details about the new product so specific information on chemistry, energy density and such are still unknown. The company does make several different chemistries such as LiMn2O4 and LiFePO4 and produces both cylindrical and prismatic cells. I'll keep my ear to the track and let you know when I hear more.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies