Fiat's new flagship store in London had a reason to party
More than just another dealership, the space is being offered up (for a fee, I'm guessing) as "a venue for corporate meetings, fashion shows, art and design exhibitions, and as a lavish set for film makers." Broadcaster CNN has already taken them up on that offer and will be holding a seminar with leading auto marketers and media opinion-formers. I'm still waiting on that invite.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models