Craig Venter: 18 months until 4th generation fuels
As you can see in the screen grab after the jump, #2 on his list is to "replace petrol-chemical industry" and #3 is to "become a major source of energy." Can he do it? Considering Venter mapped the human genome and casually talks about manipulating the blueprints of life like it was software code, I would not bet against him.
[Source: Ted.com via EcoGeek]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies