VIDEO: Rolls Royce tells CNN they are "class leaders" when it comes MPG ratings
CNN asked Rolls Royce boss Ian Robertson about the company's green efforts today. At the Geneva Motor Show, Robertson said the environment is on top of the agenda at Rolls, and gave as an example that Rolls has created "the most environmentally friendly car plant anywhere in the world." Ian also talked about the use of aluminum frames in the company's cars and then said something I found very surprising. Ian claimed the Phantom is "by far the class leader in the segment in terms of CO2 and the best MPG." Wah? The 9-12 MPG Phantom is a leader in the mid-sized class of cars? Ian must mean another class of cars such as the "super luxury segment" he mentions in the interview.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video