Paris '08 Preview: New small Ferrari F149 to debut?
Autoweek is reporting that the new sub-F430 model is code-named F149 internally at Ferarri and that it may break out into the open as early as the Paris Motor Show in September. The speculation is that the F149 will be the first Ferrari (if it even carries that badge) to feature a direct-injected engine -- a 4.3L V-8 based on the F430 block -- and a folding hardtop. The new model is expected to be based on the Maserati GranTurismo platform. If the F149 joins the party as a new model, it could push Ferrari volumes up from the current 6,000 to 10,000 annually.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models