The ten cheapest cars in the world - #5 - Geely HQ SRV
Like the MR, the Geely HQ SRC is based on the mid-'80s Daihatsu Charade. If you don't remember that particular vehicle, rest assured it was a quite competent subcompact at the time. You can order today's Geely version with two 3-cylinder engines good for either 52 and 55 HP or a 1.3-liter I4 with 86 HP. Geely's website very discreetly announces the fuel economy performance figures, but mileage isn't bad at all: under 6.5 l/100 km (36 mpg).
Ready to move on? Return to the list of the cheapest cars in the world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models