The ten cheapest cars in the world - #4 - Geely MR
Very similar to the HQ (coming next at position #5), the Geely MR has its roots in the Daihatsu Charade from the mid-'80s. The difference is that this car can be fitted with more "sporty" powertrains. Besides the standard 1.3-liter, 4-cyl, 86 HP, there's an optional 1.5-liter good for 94 HP, an upgrade that makes the MR still good for about 35 mpg.
Ready to move on? Return to the list of the cheapest cars in the world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models