The ten cheapest cars in the world - #1 -Tata Nano
You know already the specs: 0.6 liter, 2-cyl (non-opposed), 33 HP and a fuel economy (combined) of about 5 l/100 (47 mpg). This car is well thought out, and lots of patents have been resulted from the creation process, from the Nano's powertrain to the assembly process itself. Will this car ruin the world? Some voices say that more cars on the roads imply more pollution, which is hard to argue against. On the other hand, Tata is betting that a green sheen won't hurt. The company will offer this model with Euro III compliant emissions from the start and with Euro IV compliance in the near future.
Return to the list of the cheapest cars in the world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models