More pictures of the BlueEFFICIENCY C-Class
When Mercedes officially announced the BlueEFFICIENCY line of C-Class luxury sedans the other day, the company only showed us one picture: this one. Soon after, we got a small handful of other images, all of them highlighting the BlueEFFICIENCY traits of better engines, improved aerodynamics and other fuel-saving measures. You can peep these shots in the gallery below, keeping in mind that Europeans will be able to purchase the most economical of the BlueEFFICIENCY C-Class models - the 46-mpg C 200 CDI - sometime this spring. For more details on the lineup, click here and check back for reports from Geneva.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video