MINI gets good ratings in NHTSA NCAP crash testing
The second generation MINI got good scores for front and side impact and roll-over testing in the latest National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) testing.
In the NCAP side impact testing, the 2008 MINI got a 5-Star rating for front seat occupant side-impact protection. In the same test the MINI received a 4-Star rating for rear seat occupants. In frontal impact testing the MINI received a 4-Star rating for both front seat occupants. Finally, the MINI got a 5-Star rating for rollover safety. All those stars prove that small doesn't have to mean unsafe.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video