Londoner gets to try out the new Th!nk city EV
The Th!nk has some pretty decent specs, starting with the fact that it's actually type approved in Europe as an actual car not a quadricycle. To get that type approval it has to be crash tested and meet safety requirements, something quadricycles don't. Th!nk claims the lithium polymer battery will provide a range of 125 miles on a charge and the top speed of 65mph. It's fitted with safety equipment like air bags, seat belts and even ABS. Th!nk will be selling the car in the UK for £14,000 and charging and extra £100 per month for a battery rental. If the charge capacity of the battery falls too low, they will replace it as part of the rental deal. Check out Danny's videos here and here.
[Source: Danny's Contentment]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies