RoboScooter: Very scooter, not so robo
But, on the upside, it will feature a handy, removable li-ion battery (no mention of the specific chemistry) and should be available in Asian markets in about a year. The delivery date of the first working prototype from MIT Smart Cities group to Taiwanese scooter maker, SYM, is April 1st.
[Source: Popular Mechanics with a h/t to Matt S.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies