Ford Flex priced from $28,995
Click above for a high-res gallery of the Ford Flex
The latest addition to Ford's seemingly ever expanding lineup of crossovers, the Flex, will start showing up at dealerships this summer and it now has a price tag. The new full size Flex SE will be starting off at $28,995 for the front-wheel-drive model, which includes the cost of getting the vehicle from the Oakville, Ont. factory to the showroom. Two other trim levels will also be offered, as will all-wheel-drive, all of which easily pushes the price over $30,000. The AWD Flex Limited, for instance, kicks off at $37,255. Initially, power will be supplied by Ford's 3.5L V6, but a turbocharged EcoBoost model will be added next year.
[Source: Automotive News, sub. req'd]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video