VIDEO: AutoblogGreen reviews the Lexus LS600h L
Sam Abuelsamid recently spent a week behind the wheel of the very expensive, very luxurious Lexus LS600h L. The über-Lexus has the V12 offerings from Audi, Mercedes, and BMW in its sights -- lofty targets, to be sure, but based on Sam's account, the big hybrid might well have a missile lock on its competition this time around. Follow the jump for a video review of Lexus' mega-cruiser, and head over to AutoblogGreen for Sam's detailed rundown. If you thought the "hybrid penalty" on mass-market hybrids like the Prius or Altima was a tough financial pill to swallow, you're going to need the Heimlich maneuver performed once you look at how the LS600h's numbers work out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies