Tanfield to build new electric truck factory, confirms order with Enova
You can't build trucks if you don't have the parts, so to that end, an order to Enova for 4,000 of their 90kW and 120kW electric drive components has been announced. The Smith Newton (pictured above) is 7.5 ton vehicle and will be powered by the 120kw drive system while its little brother, the Edison, will be fitted with a 90kw drive train. Delivery of these essential bits has already begun.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video