VIDEO: NASA's catalytic converter could reduce pollution by 30%
NASA's industry partner is Airflow Catalyst Systems, Inc, and the converter has met initial EPA requirements, as well as California's strict emission standards. So, NASA space technology could be in your car's tail pipe very soon via the aftermarket. And here we thought the best thing to come from NASA was space ice cream!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models