Nonni's Pizza smartens up
Nonni's Pizza of Revere, MA has a new delivery vehicle that's bound to save the business money at the pump while generating all kinds of buzz on the street. The restaurant is the proud new owner of one of the first U.S.-market smarts, and it has put its fortwo right to work in full Nonni's regalia, including nose graphics that give the microcar a big happy grin. Despite its tiny footprint, the Nonni's fortwo shouldn't have any difficulty feeding the masses; it can haul 20 pies in back and another 10 in the passenger seat. Looks like Zap's got competition. Thanks for the tip, Ryan!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies