Maserati NA chief Selwa quits
According to Selwa, "now is the right time to make the transition to a new CEO and for me to explore another challenge." In the interim, Maserati has yet to name a new North American chief, with Maserati CEO Roberto Ronchi running the US staff from Italy. Selwa, meanwhile, has a wealth of experience marketing luxury and performance automobile in North America, having done the job for such companies as Lotus and Rolls-Royce before coming to Maserati. We'll be watching closely to see what he takes on next.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models