Look for more bio-fueled Aston Martin racers in 2008
You may also recall that in January, Aston Martin Racing announced that its new Vantage GT2 racer would also be E85-capable. And lest you think the Aston Martin biofuel migration is exclusive to modern racers, one of the entrants in the 2008 New York-to-Paris "Great Race" is a vintage '67 Aston Martin DB6 converted to run on E85. It's no secret that automotive technology is often tested on the racetrack before making its way into passenger cars. Maybe the well-heeled (and James Bond) will be cruising in bio-fueled roadgoing Astons in the not-too-distant future.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies