VIDEO: George Fortin flaunts his sweet electric ride
This electric quadricycle was designed and built by one George Fortin. He claims a respectable 40mph top speed, a range of 15 miles, and the ability to accelerate from 0 to 30 mph in about 5 seconds. It's no Tesla, but here at AutoblogGreen, we've seen slower. After the jump lurk several videos of gizmos and concepts with which you can compare and contrast the personality and practicality of Monsieur Fortin's creation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models