Geneva '08 Video Preview: IED Maserati Chicane and Sfida concepts
The computer-animated clip after the jump shows the Maserati Chicane concept, drawn up by students at the Turin campus of the European Institute of Design, in all its simulated glory. Check it out from every angle and then watch it head out onto an animated racetrack only to find its rearview mirror full of...what's that? The Sfida, a second Maserati concept drawn up by the transportation-design students. The previously-unseen shooting brake Sfida will make its debut alongside the Chicane coupe at the Geneva show, and we'll be there to bring you all the angles. In the meantime, enjoy the video after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models