America to get high speed rail
This issue of IRJ could easily have been announcing the opening of a high speed rail system in Florida but time and again, those potential projects were canceled . Still, don't cry for me Argentina. Studies continue to work their way through the political machinery in Canada and the United States. Who knows, maybe the February 2010 issue of the IRJ will have good train news for the U.S. One can only hope and contact one's local and federal government representatives.
[Source: International Railway Journal via Carectomy.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies