The last time Ugur Sahin Design came up on our radar, it was for a beautiful modern Ferrari Dino rendering that had us hoping for a production version. Sahin has a come up with a new concept, this time based on a Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Unlike the Dino, Sahin is hoping to actually build this car with a production run of 100, Dubbed the Z03, this concept features full carbon fiber bodywork and design cues from the C3 Corvette and a Ferrari 599 GTB. Performance will be a focus as well, with 100 pounds shaved off the car's overall weight, and three engine packages available from 500 to 750 horsepower. Further details will be available in March, and the delivery of a production car is optimistically set for the end of 2008.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video