Geneva '08 Preview: Kia SOUL burner concept, the Koreans go after Scion
Click the Kia SOUL Burner concept to enlarge
Part of the selling point of Toyota's Scion brand has been offering a very limited number of factory configurations and an almost endless list of customization options. Likewise, Scion ads often highlight the many ways that owners have made their cars unique. Kia now looks like it wants to follow a similar strategy for the production version of the new SOUL compact CUV. At the Geneva show in a couple of weeks, it'll be showing a trio of SOUL concepts that highlight the personalization options for the new car. The first teaser shot of the one Kia calls the SOUL Burner has just been released showing off its matte paint finish, tattoos and fancy wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video