Natural-gas-powered Civic sold out at dealers until June
Edmonds write that Honda is thinking about doubling the number of GXs it makes each year (currently 1,000) and that for most of the past decade, Honda sold around 700 of these cars each year. GX buyers make some sacrifices when they opt for the GX over the base (and gasoline-powered) LX - less power and a higher MSRP - but demand for the gasoline-free cars is still shooting up thanks mostly to the cheap cost of natural gas. The carpool sticker offer probably helps driver sales as well, but Honda'll take our money whatever the reason.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models