Rumormill: Audi TTRS, RS5 on their way
Meanwhile, speculation on the RS version of the Audi A5 is less certain, with a number of engines mentioned by other media outlets as being the car's mill of choice. A twin-turbo V10 (unlikely), a naturally-aspirated V10 FSI (possible), forced-induction 4.2L FSI V8 (maybe), and the RS4's 4.2L V8 (could be) are all candidates and all promise 400+ horsepower.
After the unmitigated success of the R8, we have total faith Audi can produce a pair of RS coupes that keep our blood boiling. We're particularly excited by the prospect of a TT coupe with 350+ horsepower, as we've yet to drive a version of the bauhaus coupe that we felt was fast enough.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies