Chryslers to remain Sirius-equippped through 2017
We may not know exactly which vehicles Chrysler will still be making by 2009, but we do know the automaker will offer Sirius Satellite Radio through 2017. Chrysler has had plenty of success with its Sirius offerings, so the long-term contract should come as no surprise. The take-rate for the audio technology across the Chrysler product line is a hefty 70%, and Sirius gave the Pentastar first crack at Sirius TV in the company's minivans and SUVs. Let's just hope that Chrysler's deals with interior suppliers don't last well into the next decade as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX