Mazda MX-5 coupe: Speculation begins anew
According to Japan's Best Car, Mazda might be considering a comeback based on the current generation (NC) platform, as shown in the rendering above. While it might only be informed speculation on Best Car's part, they maintain that a launch of the coupe could come as early as 2010, which is right before the MX-5 is due for another refresh. It would be a fitting send off for the current car and would finally give those of us who crave a lightweight, rear-wheel-drive coupe a viable alternative to the more expensive offerings from other automakers.
[Source: Best Car via Auto-Otuko]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies