NHTSA investigating GM SUV fires
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is looking into the 2007 GMC Yukon after two of the SUVs caught fire while parked in the owners' garages with the ignition turned off. The issue could affect some 423,000 vehicles, but according to a GM spokesperson, the automaker doesn't think it's a widespread pattern or trend. The NHTSA will have the final word on that, we suppose.
[Source: Detroit News]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video