Nissan 370Z coming to Los Angeles Auto Show
Winding Road's man from Japan, Peter Nunn, supposedly has it on good authority that Nissan's new Z-car is headed to Los Angeles this November for its official unveiling. According to Nunn's source, the 370Z looks "fantastic," despite it being a more evolutionary design.
The really interesting tidbit from Nunn is that the new Z will be shorter than the outgoing model by around four inches. That might curtail speculation that the spy shots we've seen of a chopped 350Z was a new rear-wheel-drive model that could resurrect the Silvia nameplate. Too bad. But the 370Z will be sporting the 3.7-liter V6 found in the Infiniti G37 coupe, a slightly wider track and, hopefully, will shed a few pounds from the outgoing model.
[Source: Winding Road]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX