Leonardo DiCaprio's newest ride? Vectrix, a very cool electric scooter
Along with being very green, the design of the Vectrix is almost bike like. From certain angles, you could mistake it for a bullet bike. Hey Leo, when it's released, we recommend also picking up an Enertia, the electric bike that AutoblogGreen took Enertia for a test drive and we really liked it. You should also check out the Tesla Roadster. They are starting to hit the roads and Matt Damon is getting one.
- Video: Brangelina and the kids riding bikes
- Tom Cruise first to receive $72,500 carbon-fibre superbike
- Green celebrity sighting: Former EV1 driver Danny DeVito has a Prius
- Paris Hilton: "I'm buying a hybrid car right now"
- Brad Pitt thinks BMW's Hydrogen 7 is perfect for Ocean's 13 premiere
- So, who wants to get into Daryl Hannah's biodiesel El Camino?
- Videos: Hard Rock cafe concert for Sustainable Biodiesel Alliance
- Cameron Diaz in the Tesla Roadster = porn?
- Celebrity watch: Thandie Newton gets hybrid; wants more Hollywood types to join green movement
- Biggest automotive sales disappointments
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models