Short video: five Tesla Roadsters driving by...
Thanks to a comment by one of our readers, we'd like to present you with a short video of green car nerdvana: five Tesla Roadsters slowly driving through a residential neighborhood. According to the person who uploaded this video clip to YouTube, the first car in this mini-parade of Tesla Roadsters is the actual first production vehicle (the others, then, would be production prototypes, the kind we've taken for a spin) that was delivered to Tesla Chairman Elon Musk. Not a lot else to say here, just enjoy the view. I love the guy who steps off the curb to give the passenger in the fifth car a high five. That's what these cars are all about.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models